Tuesday, August 24, 2010

End Of Summer

I registered all my little dumplings for school today...I'm going to miss the little jerks when they go back to school in a few weeks. The house will be quiet without them...the house will also stay clean for longer than an hour :o)
I now have two middle schoolers...an 8th grader and a 6th grader and a 2nd grader. Our youngest will be spending the rest of his elementary days  all by his lonesome now, no more big brother to hang out with on the bus...
I can't believe how fast they are growing up...my babies. I'm also unbelievably proud of how very cool they are. Smart and Funny and still so Sweet. With the new school year comes a fresh beginning for my business. Well Businesses. My housecleaning business is picking up and I hope to have enough clients to keep me busy busy busy, but leave enough room for me to build my brand on Etsy.
When the kids go back to school, I get so much done! I have big plans for both of my businesses this year...some of them are still working and being re-worked only in my mind at this point. There is so much that goes into it! So very many details...must stay focused...must stay on target and set and make those goals! The end of this summer is just the beginning !

Cheers and Happy Thoughts.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment